Sunday, September 8, 2013

Month 6.....

Throughout month 6 I focused on perfecting my two strand twist outs. I finally got my hands on shea butter and I learned how to make shea butter whip. What a difference it made in my twist outs! My hair felt so amazingly soft and it shined liked never before. Now shea butter is one of my staple products in my hair care. I use it to twist my hair and as an additional product in my pampering process. Newly naturals if you don't have this I highly recommend it! You should love it, especially if you have moisture problems or very thick hair like mine.

The first picture is my 6 months naturalversary and the best twist out I had achieved at this point in my journey. The second picture is my first batch of shea butter whip.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment