Sunday, September 8, 2013

Favorite Conditioners....

Theses are my staple conditioners. Yes, cheap Suave and VO5 conditioners. I love, love, love these cheap conditioners. Both Suave and VO5 are great conditioners that do exactly what they are suppose to do, condition your hair. They have great slip when detangling my hair in the shower. I use these for several reasons; 1) as a cowash 2) ingredient in homemade deep conditioning 3) ingredient in my DIY leave in conditioner and 4) prepooing. When I'm in the dollar store I usually get a few bottles at a time. They run from 75 cent to 1 dollar, so not bad at all. The one thing I've learned is natural hair has to be washed often and because I don't always shampoo my hair I use lots and lots of conditioner in place of shampoo. If you are newly natural I definitely recommend these conditioners!

No comments:

Post a Comment