Saturday, September 7, 2013

Relaxer Days.....

With relaxed hair I had no idea what I was doing with my hair. I usually relaxed my hair faithfully every 6 to 8 weeks, sometimes sooner than that. My hair was usually in a bob like the pictures below. I didn't moisturize my hair properly, had no idea when to shampoo my hair, condition or any type of treatment. I just couldn't get nor understand that the lack of hair care was causing my hair not to grow properly and break off. Basically I was afraid of water on my hair because I didn't want to wash out the relaxer so any form of hair care with water was minimum. Oh but I did use a scarf most nights to protect my hair when I remembered and I thought that was enough.(boy was I fooled!)  Now as far as a routine hair care...ummm no it didn't exist. These pictures below are of my signature cut during my relaxer days.  
 
 

 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment