Sunday, September 8, 2013

What's In The Bottle?

This is one of many spray bottles that I have. This particular one holds up to 6 oz. 

After I BC'd I quickly realized how thirsty my natural hair was so I incorporated the use of spray bottles in my daily hair care. As I mentioned in my regimen, I spray or spritz my hair at night before applying my satin scarf and/or bonnet. Nunu loves some water and water is the BEST moisturizer! 

What's in the spray bottle? Well it varies from time to time. I may use water only, water and EVOO, a DIY leave in recipe, or a DIY detangler recipe. For the most part I use vegetable glycerine in all my water mixers. If you want to know why click on the video below to watch my review on vegetable glycerine, also check out my video on DIY leave in conditioner.




If you're looking for a great DIY Detangler Recipes. Click on the link below. Personally I love the DIY aloe vera detangler. Hope this is helpful for someone.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curlykids/detangling-curly-kids/homemade-detangler-recipes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment